Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Apr 4, 2011

bohemianrhapsody

Billie Holiday - April In Paris


What I live each day I step out my door.
I see why greats such as Picasso, Van Gogh, Renoir, Monet, Lautrec, Dali, Seurat, Degas, Modigliani and others settled in this quartier. Inspiration, creativity and contagious energy abounds here. The bohemian spirit resurrects thanks to its street performers, vendors, the ladies of the night, painters, cafes, sex shops, museums, boutiques, a wine vineyard and graffiti bombing; all which breathe life and soul into it. 


J'aime my neighborhood and j'adore Paris. I am truly blessed to live here, I can't imagine living away from the city. My quartier provides the perfect eccentric diverse mashup caos I wanna raise my future family in.This album is dedicated to you.

note: If ever in the 18th arrondissement district( Montmartre, Abbesses, Pigalle...) make sure to visit, it is one of the oldest/historical district's in Paris.


warning: massive photo overload





























places of interest(click each one)

Dali Museum   Sacré-Cœur Basilica  Marché aux Puces St-Ouen de Clignancourt   Pigalle   Museum of Eroticism   Place Du Tertre


Wearing my Colombian "Pocahontas" supple suede leather dress, handmade beaded fringe shawl and bag; all from Colombia.
Russian fur hat
Topshop Amie wedge boots